What Others Say
I suspect that John McGuinness made a decision over a year ago to sacrifice short –term career prospects in Fianna Fáil in order to tell the truth as he saw it, to speak out and to put the country before his own interests.
His honest and brave performance over the last few days has been characterised as the best performance given by anyone in Government in months. And he is the guy they got rid of
- Brendan O’Connor, Sunday Independent April 26th 2009
The biggest calamity is the sacking of John McGuinness….. he has respect among the business community. He understand the difficulty of employeres – the chaos of the public finances and partnership paralysis
- Ivan Yeats, May 1st 2009
Fianna Fáil’s ‘Dark Prince’ John McGuinness should be appointed the new Chief Whip, with a brief to reform the Dáil in six months
- John Drennan, Sunday Independent March 21st 2010
One thing about John McGuinness, he knows what he is talking about and he is usually right.
- Jim Glennon, Newstalk, January 2011
John and his team at work for you
- Powers that be are turning their power against citizens
Saturday, March 01, 2014 - Irish Examiner FIVE years ago, in my book, The House Always Wins, I said that a whistleblower...
- PAC to resume examination of CRC on receipt of special report from HSE
The Committee of Public Accounts will resume its examination of the Central Remedial Clinic after the receipt of a speci...
- PAC to focus on penalty points and management of fixed charge notice system
Penalty points and the management of the fixed charge notice system will be on the agenda of the Committee of Public Acc...
- PAC to resume hearings on top-up payments
15th January 2014 The Committee of Public Accounts will resume its hearings on top-up payments to hospital executives at...
- Chairman of Public Accounts Committee slams Irish Water’s “veil of secrecy” as “unacceptable” as boss John Tierney faces grilling
Article taken from the Irish Mirror Irish Water CEO John Tierney is due to face questions at the Dail over spending mill...