What Others Say
I suspect that John McGuinness made a decision over a year ago to sacrifice short –term career prospects in Fianna Fáil in order to tell the truth as he saw it, to speak out and to put the country before his own interests.
His honest and brave performance over the last few days has been characterised as the best performance given by anyone in Government in months. And he is the guy they got rid of
– Brendan O’Connor, Sunday Independent April 26th 2009
The biggest calamity is the sacking of John McGuinness….. he has respect among the business community. He understand the difficulty of employeres – the chaos of the public finances and partnership paralysis
– Ivan Yeats, May 1st 2009
Fianna Fáil’s ‘Dark Prince’ John McGuinness should be appointed the new Chief Whip, with a brief to reform the Dáil in six months
– John Drennan, Sunday Independent March 21st 2010
One thing about John McGuinness, he knows what he is talking about and he is usually right.
– Jim Glennon, Newstalk, January 2011
John and his team at work for you
- KCLR NEWS John McGuinness dubs EU’s Apple ruling “Commission creep”
Article taken from KCLR FM The European Commission has crossed the line in its Apple tax ruling, according to the Taoise...
- John McGuinness says NAMA appears to have misled Public Accounts Committee when he was Chairman
Article taken from KCLR FM The former chairman of the Public Accounts Committee says NAMA appears to have misled them. K...
- Better mobile phone coverage on M9 and rural areas on the way – McGuinness
A renowned black spot for poor to non- existent mobile phone coverage is about to receive a complete upgrade according t...
- Fairness and justice will be focus of FinanceCommittee says new Chairman
McGuinness to tackle banks, repossession and debt burden Local Fianna Fail TD John McGuinness has been selected as chair...
- Finance Committee to discuss rising costs of motor insurance with consumer agencies
14th September 2016 The Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach will meet tomorrow meet...