What Others Say
I suspect that John McGuinness made a decision over a year ago to sacrifice short –term career prospects in Fianna Fáil in order to tell the truth as he saw it, to speak out and to put the country before his own interests.
His honest and brave performance over the last few days has been characterised as the best performance given by anyone in Government in months. And he is the guy they got rid of
- Brendan O’Connor, Sunday Independent April 26th 2009
The biggest calamity is the sacking of John McGuinness….. he has respect among the business community. He understand the difficulty of employeres – the chaos of the public finances and partnership paralysis
- Ivan Yeats, May 1st 2009
Fianna Fáil’s ‘Dark Prince’ John McGuinness should be appointed the new Chief Whip, with a brief to reform the Dáil in six months
- John Drennan, Sunday Independent March 21st 2010
One thing about John McGuinness, he knows what he is talking about and he is usually right.
- Jim Glennon, Newstalk, January 2011
John and his team at work for you
- Public Accounts Committee – 23/5/13
Please follow this link to view video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjJTSqI0FJ8...
- Speech at the McGill Summer School
Speech by John McGuinness T.D., Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee, at the McGill Summer School. ...
- McGuinness accusation – An allegation that cannot be ignored
This appeared in the printed version of the Irish Examiner Monday, July 09, 2012 Yesterday’s sensational and terribly di...
- No more flooding in Ballyfoyle – McGuinness
Residents of the Ballyfoyle Road and Radestown who have recently endured flooding from the Radestown Stream can look for...
- New traffic scheme for Hennebrys Cross – McGuinness
A new traffic management scheme is to be implemented at Hennebrys Cross that will improve the road layout and improve sa...